Job Opportunity: BI and Marketing Executive
We have an excellent full time job opportunity for any one looking to to work in a great team environment, with flexible hours and all the benefits listed below.
An exciting job opportunity has become available for a BI and Marketing Executive to join a talented team in our Guernsey Office. The successful applicant will be building, running and maintaining bespoke reports to provide essential insights to the business as well as assisting with marketing both the company and our games via social media, our website, press releases and events.
Providing key information to assist and inform Customer facing teams.
- Investigate suspicious bet patterns or behavior and inform as necessary.
- Deliver information on customer campaigns as requested.
- Regularly provide updates on the performance of customers.
- Regularly provide updates on the performance of our games across customers and as a whole.
- Carry out ad hoc data requests to assist in sales, customer requests etc.
- Continually investigate and analyze our data to develop actionable intelligence and recommendations which can ultimately increase revenue. ·
Providing key information to assist and inform game design teams.
- Provide information on how newly launched games are performing.
- Provide information on how mature games continue to perform.
- Deliver analysis that helps make decisions on future game models and UI.
- Research design and UI of other games to help inform game designers. ·
Assist with building the company brand presence and marketing our games.
- Plan and create posts on social media
- Create imagery for Social Media and E-mail marketing
- Organise approvals from key stakeholders
- Write press releases with the assistance of Account Managers
- Assist with maintaining and updating company website
- Create video story boards to promote new game releases
- Work with the Marketing Manager to assist with event planning and sponsorships.
The Candidate Will be able to work closely with others from all corners of the business from customers around the globe to the people sat opposite you, the ability to form good working relationships with people is critical. A passion for statistics and all things data is vital, along with a desire to positively promote the company. Knowledge of Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or other BI programmes is preferred but not essential as training can be provided to help work up towards the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Certification. A working knowledge of Photoshop is a bonus, although not essential as training can be given. Experience in the gaming industry is a bonus.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com or click the 'Apply Here' button below attaching your resume.
You must have the right to work in Guernsey to apply for this job.